The Reality Is, We're All Global Players Now...
The good thing about digital marketing is that it allows you to reach a global audience regardless of the size of your company. But with the reach come new challenges:
* How do your global customers perceive your brand, especially if your brand identity grew out of a local marketplace?
* Do you adapt your brand to a global audience, keep it the same, or craft different identities for your global brand--something only big corporations once had to think about?
* How do your global customers interact with your brand in ways that are appropriate to their needs and expectations?
* How do marcom and market research work in a global context?
* How do you measure all this?
Join the AMA Boston Social Media team at the British Consulate as we explore the issues digital marketers face in the new global challenges and opportunities presented by our increasingly tweet- and Facebook-linked world.
We will be serving international hours d'oeuvres, included in the cost of admission.
Panelists include:Rick Littrell, President and CMO of Magicomm
Lee Isensee, WW Online Marketing Lead / Principal Architect at Unica an IBM Company
Catherine Weber, President, Weber Media Partners
Dag Holmboe, President and Founder at Klurig Analytics
Judah Phillips, Senior Director, Global Site Analytics, Monster
Christina Inge, VP Social Media, AMA Boston
Where: British Consulate-General, 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA
When: February 10, 6pm
Cost: $12 (includes hors d'oeuvres)
Parking: Garage parking available. Or you can take the T--we'll be near the Kendall T stop.
Register at: http://februarysocial.eventbrite.com/
Follow us on Twitter: @amaboston
Event hashtag: #AMABTU
For more information about AMA Boston, visit: http://amaboston.org