January 27, 2011
From 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
One Burlington Mall Road
Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
« Go to Upcoming Event List
TiE-Boston Announces VC Outlook Dinner 2011
A Legends & Leaders Event
leading VCs from Boston discuss the outlook on venture investments for
the year ahead. Entrepreneurs receive insights on not only which
segments are vibrant, but also how to shape their business models for
successful execution in our ever evolving context. A distinguished panel
will answer questions pertaining to:
Come and receive insights at TiE-Boston's Annual VC Outlook Dinner event on Jan 27, 2010.
- Where is the economy headed?
- What are VCs' investment strategies for 2011?
- Is average VC investment continuing to decrease in size?
- Which companies recently got funded?
- Which sectors will be hot in 2011?
- Is the IPO market recovering and its impact on VC strategy?
ValueConnect at VC Outlook Dinner
As part of the VC Outlook Dinner on Jan 27th, we are pleased to announce a pre-event hour of structured networking called "ValueConnect." ValueConnect is an hour of facilitated, networking session designed to connect event registrants with special guests invited for this very purpose.
Take advantage of this unique setting to meet and network with leading VCs in Boston. For more information on Pre-event value connect networking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet successful investors in various fields
- Understand which sector is getting VC attention in 2011
- Find out what makes 'you/your company' investment ready for VCs
Mike Grandinetti, Managing Director, Southboro Capital
Edward T. Anderson, Managing Partner, Northbridge Venture Partners
Gerry Brunk*, Managing Director, Lumira Capital
Scott DePasquale, Principal and Executive-in-Residence, Braemar Energy Ventures
Paul Margolis, Partner, Longworth Venture Partners
Larry Miller *, Founding Partner, Mediphase Venture Partners
Deepak Sindwani*, Principal, Bain Capital Ventures
* indicates Participation in ValueConnect
Register for this event directly on the TiE-Boston web site.