About the Topic
On behalf of our partner, ASP - Boston, we extend a special invitation to join us for the ASP "Leading Strategy Execution" Summit on Oct. 17th (in partnership with Palladium Group).
Hundreds of executives, representing public and private sector organizations from across the globe, will convene this October in Boston to tackle their most critical challenges and opportunities.
- Engage with the world's top business leaders as ranked by the "Thinkers50!"
- Be inspired by leading thinkers in a series of keynote presentations
- Hear visionary CEOs and other C-level leaders debate their hottest issues
- Engage with peers to advance your strategic thinking
- Build relationships with colleagues from a broad range of industries and geographies
- Walk away with a C-level roadmap, tools and frameworks you need to make a difference on Monday morning
Dr. Michael Treacy, Treacy & Company
Author and speaker on Sustained Double-Digit Growth
Re-Establishing the Growth Imperative: Building Fast, Profitable, & Steady Growth
Special one-day offer for BPMA Member Affiliates:
BPMA Member Affiliates pay only $500 to attend October 17th (the first day of the two-day summit).
This rate includes all of the keynotes and panel sessions, plus special ASP-only keynote speaker sessions, as well as food at lunch, breaks, and the networking reception. Registration and details available on our partner's site at: www.strategyplus.org/chapters/Boston.php
For more information, please contact Jennifer von Briesen at firstname.lastname@example.org and put "ASP Palladium Summit inquiry" in the subject line.