April 25, 2013
From 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Microsoft NERD Center, First floor
One Memorial Drive
« Go to Upcoming Event List
In-NOW-vation Showcase & Celebration 2013
BPMA special offer!
BPMA Members use the code MITBPMA for $45 member rate to attend
Come and join us for some delicious food and drink, an evening of innovative technology demos from cool companies and all the people you want to meet in one place, having fun! A showcase of creative companies going head-to-head for cool prizes, voted by you, the community, in the guise of a cocktail party. Enjoy fun food and drink and the most exciting demo night this spring! Exhibitors will compete for your vote for: Company I Want To Have a Beer With Coolest. Company. EVAH. Most Likely to be Acquired by Dr. Evil in His Plan for World Domination Most Likely to Develop a Cult Following
- 7 Generation Games: an educational video game company changing the way math is both taught and learned. We believe in using technology to create a better world.
- Abiogenix: has created the uBox, a smart pillbox that puts medication management in the palm of your hand.
- Aerogel Technologies: is the world’s leading manufacturer of shaped aerogel materials.
- Aeroshot Energy: revolutionizing the way the world get’s the nutrients, starting with energy delivery.
- Amico is a stylish bracelet that brings social networks to life
- Biomedical Implant Technology: a medical device company dedicated to the development, manufacture and marketing of dental implants
- Biomedical Modeling, Inc: specializes in the production of three-dimensional custom anatomical models primarily for dental, medical, and biomedical engineering applications.
- Clutch Retail: never miss a sale that matters
- EndoSphere: A new vision port for Laparoscopy simplifies surgery for faster, safer, fewer incisions at lower cost
- Energy Harvesters LLC is commercializing a personal electronics mobile power source called the Walking Charger
- EnergySage: Solar shopping made simple
- Equals6: The professional social network for students
- Exaptive: a unique data-visualization platform that creates "big-data” applications unlike anything else out there
- Form Labs: The precision of stereolithography on your desktop
- HI Next: offers TREAT, a Web-based Electronic Health Record (EHR).
- Histogenics: has developed technology and products to reverse or prevent cartilage damage.
- Iggy: is an iPhone app that allows you to personalize the real world with location-centric message
- Leaf: allows businesses and their consumers to get more out of their everyday transactions
- Mapkin: Mapkin is working on a fresh take on navigation, inspired by napkin maps.
- Mindful Scientific: delivering brain first aid
- Pixels.io: grows a portfolio of proximal technologies designed to reconnect people with the physical world.
- SimpleC Companion: is an intuitive touch-screen that promotes memory, engagement, and better communication for seniors 3D gamers for Facebook and mobile
- Stackdriver: is a powerfully simple monitoring service that helps DevOps spend more time on dev and less on ops
- Taste Filter: discover new music
- Timbre: is the band discovery app that lets music find you
- Tru Touch: is commercializing a novel, optical based, non-invasive sensor that quickly and accurately measures alcohol intoxication while simultaneously verifying user identity using light through the skin
- UbiCare: Mobile communication solutions that impact
- Visible Good: outcomes and reduce costs designs and manufactures innovative shelters that can be deployed in 30 minutes or less with No Tools.