Building Killer Sales Strategies & Teams for Startups
Come and listen to a group of eminent panelists who have been there and done it before - building credible sales funnels through various traditional methods and teams that deliver consistently. The discussion will include how sales strategies have evolved and what works in today's world for entrepreneurs with limited resources especially before getting funded. Topics include sales and promotion by the founder, current internet-based sales methods and marketing strategies that attract investors.
Some of the topics that will be covered on the panel include:
1. How do the founders wear a "sales" hat & promote their product/service by themselves. Here we address those engineering folks (founders) who feel that they have a unique technology that is patented and almost impossible to reproduce! They feel that people will come in droves to acquire it. But they forget that customers look for technologies/products that resolve their pain points in their respective businesses. We will talk about strategies of how to make this connection as part of their sales pitch
2. Building a credible sales team with limited resources
3. Discovering the techniques that work in today's world - Outside sales, Inside sales, Internet-based (SEO, SEM, lead generation, nurturing, etc.)
4. Reviewing other sales and promotional techniques to build a brand and also to attract and recruit funding (investors), co-founders & senior management such as outside sales, inside sales, Internet based (SEO/SEM, social media channels, lead generation, nurturing
5. Any other aspects of sales and marketing efforts including those from audience questions.
This is a free event! Pizza and soft drinks will be served. Advance registration requested.
More information and register: