Launch It Presents:
WeSpire’s Success Story - Growing and Scaling a Successful Product
At July’s Launch It, we’ll conduct an in-depth interview with Susan Hunt Stevens, the Founder and CEO of WeSpire about her lessons learned as she launched and grew the WeSpire product, a user engagement platform that helps users achieve their sustainability goals.
Topics will include:
- Skill sets to hire for when building the product teams
- How to facilitate collaboration between Product, UX, and Engineering teams
- The methodology WeSpire’s team adopted to evaluate product market fit
- What to look for when hiring a product leader for your company
- The importance of customer research when iterating and improving on your product offering - The biggest lessons learned for creating successful products
Your registration includes:
- Interactive interview with Susan Hunt Stevens, WeSpire’s CEO
- Complimentary drinks, including beer, wine, and soda
- Tasty hors d’oeuvres
- Networking with brilliant minds from the Boston product community
- We expect to sell out, so register now to ensure you get a seat.
Moderator: Christine Perfetti, CEO Perfetti Media, Carbonite, and Acquia
Speaker: Susan Hunt Stevens, CEO, WeSpire
About Launch It:
Launch It is a monthly presentation series where product experts share their lessons and epiphanies with you. You’ll come away with proven strategies for product success.
To launch a successful product, it takes teamwork and collaboration. The most successful product teams are cross-functional; you’ll need business, product management, engineering, design, and marketing prowess. Unlike the majority of conferences that focus on just one discipline, we address the needs of the entire cross-functional product team. Launch It is perfect for CEOs, product managers, engineers, designers, and marketing professionals who want to take their products to the next level.
Seats are filling up quickly, so register today: http://perfettimedia.com/training/launch-it/