March 24, 2016
From 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
355 Main Street
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Sales & Marketing Conference:
The Next Generation Customer Journey
In this age of the empowered customer, companies need to build a team that can understand the trends and leverage the right technologies, data and solutions to connect and engage with their customers and partners in new ways to become high-performing, customer-centric organizations.
This is a must-attend conference for those looking to build out the team and the processes and strategies to be successful.
To start the day, we welcome our keynote speaker Sydney Finkelstein, author of Why Smart Executives Fail and newly published SUPERBOSSES: How Exceptional Leaders Master the Flow of Talent.
The rest of the afternoon is for you to take your skills to the next level.
You’ll learn how to:
- Develop Employees and Teams
- Articulate a Persuasive Message to Drive Engagement
- Make Predictive Analytics Work For your Organization
- Find Success in Account Based Marketing and much more!
INCLUDED WITH YOUR TICKET: All attendees will receive a free copy of Sydney’s book - SUPERBOSSES: How Exceptional Leaders Master the Flow of Talent and have an opportunity to get their copy signed by him.
- Sydney Finkelstein, Author: Superbosses, Professor: Dartmouth Tuck School of Business
- Kathie Johnson, VP Corporate Marketing, Demandware
- Mike Volpe, Startup Adviser, Angel Investor
- Developing Employees and Teams: Presented by Kiersten Kaye, Dassault Systems
- Articulating a Persuasive Message to Drive Engagement: Presented by Brian O’Keefe, Articulus
- Magic Eight Ball: Making Predictive Analytics Work For your Organization: Presented by Allison MacLeod, Rapid7
- Data-Driven Multi-Channel Lead Nurturing Across Buyer's Journey: Presented by Biju Muduli, Carbonite
- Activating Customer Advocacy: Presented by Jonathan Burg
- Mapping Content Strategy to the Buyers' Journey: Presented by Gary DeAsi and Ryan Pinkham, Smartbear
- It's Not Over When You Generate a New Customer: Presented by Dan Wolchonok, HubSpot
- Inside a B2B Brand Revitalization: Presented by Robin Saitz, Brainshark
COST TO ATTEND:
- $125 MassTLC Member
- $225 Non-Member
For more information and to register: