We believe an online community works best when people follow a few rules. The following guidelines describe proper conduct and prohibited activities on this website. These guidelines are not exhaustive and we reserve the right to modify them at any time without advanced notice, effective upon posting.
- Participants are asked to be respectful of others at all times. Do not transmit any content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, or otherwise objectionable.
- Do not harass, abuse, or threaten other members.
- Your contributions to forums, groups, or blogs outside of a sponsor group/site may not be used for commercial or advertising purposes. Any contribution outside of a sponsor group/site that is promoting unsolicited products or services is prohibited and can result in a revoked membership.
- Your contributions should focus on the specific topic of the forum, group, or blog. If you want to start a new forum, special interest group, or blog on a different topic, please contact us.
- If a discussion wanders off-topic, or becomes a dialogue between two parties, it is time to take it off offline and continue privately via email.
- Do not post copyrighted materials without crediting the original source.
- Never forward the contents of a private email without the express permission of the original sender.
- Do not post virus warnings of any sort, for any reason, at any time, without our express review and permission by the BPMA.
- Do not post chain letters or office "pools".
Messages posted on the website do not necessarily reflect the views of the BPMA, its members, partners, or sponsors. The BPMA is not responsible for the consequences of advice given or taken by persons posting on its website. A violation of these guidelines may result in a revoked membership. The BPMA reserves the right to remove material that is deemed inappropriate or in violation of these guidelines. If you have any questions regarding the guidelines listed here, please contact us. If you would like to report a violation, please contact us.