Because BPMA is a non-profit, membership-based association, we rely on volunteer help from association members. No contribution is too small. The commitment level is up to you.
- Needs: You will be a blog manager responsible for writing blog posts and/or manage posts on our WordPress platform. At BPMA, we strive to be a go-to resource for Product knowledge. Part of this is accomplished by providing insights and thought leadership through our blog. We also use our blog to create and drive interest in our monthly events by writing about complementary topics.
- Benefit: You will have an opportunity to work with product thought leaders, you'll be in a high visibility role, and will be able to make new connections and network.
- Time commitment: 1 - 2 hours every two weeks.
- Wordpress experience ideal but not required.
Membership and volunteers
- Needs: Our goal is to strengthen our member community and improve our volunteer experience. Your responsibilities will include a variety of tasks from channeling the potential volunteers to the right team and writing blog posts, to organising small "birds of the feather" events and surveying and learning from current members and volunteers.
- Benefits: You will be able to expand personal network by working with the most committed PMs within BPMA. You will advance your product management skills by improving experience for BPMA members.
- Time commitment: 1 - 2 hours a week.