- Boston New Technology is a community-supported technology, startup and business networking group, whose mission is to help local businesses launch and grow, especially startups! As New England's largest tech and startup group, BNT helps early-stage startups and partner companies get significant publicity and support from the community through our live events, marketing channels and partner groups. In BNT's 7-year history, we have produced and hosted/co-hosted 130+ free and not-for-profit events, including 95+ monthly startup showcases, with over 650 companies presenting!
- Agile New England is the leading community of Agile and Lean enthusiasts, practitioners and learners in New England. Based in Boston, we are committed to fostering a greater knowledge of the Agile and Lean values, principles and practices. Our goals are to broaden the understanding and professionalism of our members, and to increase the effectiveness and competitiveness of software development organizations in New England. Agile New England is affiliated with the ACM and with the Agile Alliance.
- The MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge is dedicated to providing coaching, mentoring and a community network for those who are taking the risks to found new startups today. No MIT affiliation necessary. We build that community network for founders by producing events that bring together those interested in a world shaped by technology and driven by innovation. We're the founding chapter of the MIT Enterprise Forum, a global organization affiliated with MIT through MIT Technology Review.
- TiE-Boston has been supporting entrepreneurs by offering education, mentorship, networking, and funding opportunities since 1997. What makes TiE unique is that the organization connects entrepreneurs with each other and other stakeholders in the ecosystem, including seasoned serial entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists, service providers, and early customers. TiE-Boston is a chapter of TiE-Global, the largest global not-for-profit organization fostering entrepreneurship. TiE-Boston members leverage the global network of members from 61 chapters in 18 countries. TiE has 12,000 members throughout the world, and has contributed over $250B in wealth creation.
- MassTLC’s mission is to accelerate growth and innovation in the Massachusetts technology industry. We connect people from across the technology landscape and provide access to cutting-edge content and visibility opportunities for member companies. We lead numerous initiatives that connect, promote, and celebrate the Massachusetts technology ecosystem.
- IIBA is the non-profit professional association dedicated to the field of business analysis. As the voice of the business analysis community, IIBA supports the recognition of the profession and discipline and works to maintain the global standard for the practices and certification. Serving Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and Maine, the IIBA Greater Boston Chapter was the first U.S. chapter established in March 2005. The goal of the Greater Boston Chapter is to advance the mission and objectives of the IIBA at the local level and to raise the profile of the Business Analyst role by promoting best practices and standards among like-minded Business Analysis professionals. An integral component of our chapter is ongoing learning and knowledge sharing. This is accomplished through presentations, seminars, and activities hosted by the chapter.
- The Project Management Institute - Central Mass Chapter is a non profit organization ounded to provide a "network of project management expertise" and "community" for its members and a project management resource for the public and private sector in the Central Massachusetts area. We sponsor face-to-face meetings with peers from various organizations and industries working in the project management profession. Since its founding in 1969, the international parent organization, the Project Management Institute (PMI) has grown to be the organization of choice for project management professionalism. With over 200,000 members worldwide, PMI is the leading nonprofit professional association in the area of Project Management. It establishes project management standards, provides seminars, educational programs and professional certification that more and more organizations desire for their project leaders.
- MITX today is the premier Internet business and marketing association in New England, and we're dedicated to creating opportunities for businesses and individuals to connect, grow, and thrive. We do that through extensive programming designed to explore leading edge trends, networking opportunities for professionals to meet and exchange ideas, initiatives to cultivate the next generation of leaders in our young talent, and advancing the industry through well-publicized awards shows, research, and government relations.