Whether you’re a company, college, or consultant, BPMA sponsorship puts you in front of one of America’s largest product management and product marketing communities.Become a Sponsor
“Proficientz has been a sponsor of the BPMA since 2004 and it has always provided great value to its sponsors by continually innovating and introducing new programs, formats and events to keep members engaged and grow the membership. The BPMA has always made a tremendous effort to reach out to its sponsors and solicit input for increasing the value of our sponsorship. We continue to get a great return on our sponsorship investment and plan to sponsor the BPMA for years to come.”
- Boston UX designs compelling touchscreen interfaces for high-impact embedded and connected devices. We deliver inspired UX for medical and life sciences, transportation, consumer devices, industrial IoT, and aerospace and defense. We pair intuitive interface design with expert engineering to create devices both beautiful and buildable. Boston UX defines the product features that will appeal to your customers, applies Design Thinking best practices to create powerful designs, creates UIs with engaging visual imagery and clever animations, and validates designs with real-world users to gain the insight needed to develop products of superior quality.
- New Dimensions in Technology (NDT) continues to be on the forefront of change. Its experienced Recruiting Team has seen industry trends come and go. NDT Recruiters have developed keen insight into companies that are most likely to grow and prosper. NDT also offers a proven track record of successful matching of candidates with client companies by understanding our candidates career goals and knowing the needs of our client companies and their corporate cultures. NDT has partnered with start-up companies to staff and grow their businesses into FORTUNE 500 companies, and has assisted mid-size and large client companies in recruiting the most sought after superstars. No matter what the global economic conditions, NDT consistently delivers value to both new and long-time client companies and candidates.
- Pendo was founded when alumni from Rally, Google, Cisco and Red Hat combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers – a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives an amazing product experience. With powerful analytics, in-application user feedback, and contextual guidance designed to help companies measure and elevate the customer experience within their applications, Pendo is on a mission to improve society's experiences with software. Visit www.pendo.io for more info.
- Perfetti Media is a consulting and training firm that helps product teams deliver best-in-class experiences. The most successful companies possess the techniques for designing and shipping delightful products. With our vast industry experience and years of researching the most successful product teams, we share best practices that work within organizations of all shapes and sizes.
- Creator of the world’s most popular product management seminars, Pragmatic Marketing has trained more than 60,000 product management and marketing professionals at 5,000 companies in 21 countries. As the thought-leader in the industry, we produce blogs, webinars, podcasts, and publications read by more than 100,000 every year. Pragmatic Marketing has been honored four times by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in America (2000, 2007, 2008, 2009), the only product management training company to ever appear on this prestigious list. Visit PragmaticMarketing.com for more information.
- Since 2001, Proficientz has delivered product management, product marketing and sales enablement training & consulting services to B2B and B2B2C organizations in high technology, healthcare, financial services, business services, telecom and manufacturing. What makes us unique is our B2B/B2B2C specialization that emphasizes solutions over products, and our hands-on, how-to approach to everything. Our framework and training programs begin and end with making customers successful, and utilizing your products and services to grow profitably doing it.
- Revulytics gives software producers deep and actionable insight into who is using their software products and how they are being used, with out-of-box analytics that enable them to grow incremental revenue, convert and retain customers, and make decisions about licensing and cloud transformation strategies.
- The 280 Group is the world’s leading Product Management and Product Marketing training and consulting firm. They help individuals and companies do GREAT Product Management using their Optimal Product Process™. The 280 Group provides Product Management Training, Consulting and Contractors, Assessment and Optimization programs, Product Management Certifications, Recruiting, Coaching, the Amazon best-selling 280 Group Press book series and the Product Management Office™ templates. The 280 Group is the only company that offers complete and customized solutions for optimizing Product Management Teams and helping individuals accelerate their careers at every stage. Visit 280 Group Product Management to learn how you can optimize Product Management.